A password reset link will be emailed to your inbox. Please check your spam/junk folder if the email does not arrive in your inbox.
Quikticket Selling Price Manager (SPM)
Quikticket Selling Price Manager is a feature providing Quikticket users the ability to manage and control pricing for their valued clients. Whether you are amidst issuing a ticket or have already completed issuing a ticket, the selling price can be adjusted to show the price that is required on the Passenger Itinerary and Receipt.
- Control the price shown on the client's Passenger Itinerary and Receipt.
- Apply an overall selling price
- Apply a service fee or a discount dollar amount or percentage
- Show price breakdown or just the total price
- Use SPM before OR after the ticket is issued
- SPM can be used for ALL tickets issued via Quikticket.
- SPM will produce a Passenger Itinerary and Receipt with your agency logo.
- Ability to retrieve and report SPM details
Requirements:Internet Explorer 6+, Firefox 1.5+, Safari 4+
Security:Requires a user login, agency code and password with access to Quikticket.
If you need assistance with SPM please contact Technical Support
For further information on how to use SPM, you can refer to the online SPM user guide on the Quikticket website or contact your local business development executive.