A password reset link will be emailed to your inbox. Please check your spam/junk folder if the email does not arrive in your inbox.
The Website is the website located at the address www.consolidatedtravel.com.au
Also, if a request is made by any person, Consolidated Travel will take all reasonable steps to let that person know, generally, what sort of personal information that it holds, the purposes for which the personal information is held, and how that information is collected, used and disclosed.
3. Governing law
4. Information Collected
Consolidated Travel collects information which relates to the use of the Website by travel agents and other parties ('User').
Some of the information collected by Consolidated Travel will be "personal information". Personal information is information about a particular person whose identity is apparent or whose identity can be reasonably ascertained from that information.
An example of personal information would be a User's name, address and telephone number. A User may have to provide this information when contacting Consolidated Travel via the Website.
4.1 What information is collected?
Information that is recorded in the logs of the Website:
- a. the date and time of use by the User;
- b. the URL, if any, from which the User gains access to the Website;
- c. the User's internet service provider address;
- d. the URLs on the Website that are visited by the User; and
- e. the size of any data transferred from the Website, if any, by the User.
Information that is entered into and the options that are selected by the User on the Website when the User:
- a. accesses and fills out a Quik Registration Form; or
- b. accesses and fills out a Feedback and Enquires Form;
1. Consolidated Travel may also collect cookies, which are small files stored on the User's computer and utilised by the User's
internet browser, to store the User's logon details for the Website in order to maintain a User's session for an extended period
2. Cookies store no personal information and the User can either disable cookies in the User's internet browser or configure the
internet browser to alert the User when Consolidated Travel is using cookies.
3. Consolidated Travel will not be at all liable for any loss or damage that may be caused, whether directly or indirectly, as a
result of a User choosing to disable cookies in the User's internet browser.
4. Use of Google Analytics
a) Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”).
use of our services. The information generated by the cookie or IP-address about your use of the website will be transmitted to
and stored by Google on its servers.
c) Google will use this information on our behalf for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on
website activity, and providing us other services relating to website activity and internet usage
d) The IP-address that your browser conveys within the scope of Google Analytics will not be associated with any other data
held by Google.
e) You can opt-out from being tracked by Google Analytics if you wish. For more information on this, visit
4.2 Why does Consolidated Travel collect this information?
Consolidated Travel collects this information for the primary purpose of fulfilling fare and travel requests that are made by Users.
The collected information is also used by Consolidated Travel to:
- 1. determine which Users are using the Website and to customise the content of the Website to meet the needs and requirements
of those Users.
- 2. keep track of and quickly attend to faults with, or problems encountered by Users when using, the Website.
- 3. gauge the popularity of the various fares, products and services available on the Website.
5 Sharing personal information
Personal information will be treated as strictly confidential, and will be shared only with the categories of data recipients listed below. We will only share your information with third parties outside of the Company with your consent, and you will have an opportunity to choose for us not to share it.
We may disclose personal information to:
1. our affiliated entities within our group of companies to provide you services, for internal administration purposes, to detect
and deal with data breaches, illegal activities, and fraud, and to maintain the integrity of our information technology systems.
2. third party service providers whom we sub-contract to work on our behalf or for us and therefore may have access to your
data only for purposes of performing these tasks on our behalf and under obligations similar to those described in this Policy,
who perform functions such as data processing, auditing, order fulfilment, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys, logistics support, marketing support, payment
processing and invoice collection support, informational systems technical support, to help us provide, analyse, and improve our services such as data storage, maintenance services, database management, web analytics, improvement of our service
features, and to assist us in detecting and dealing with data breaches, illegal activities, and fraud.
3. governments and/or government-affiliated institutions, courts, or law enforcement agencies, to comply with our obligations
under relevant laws and regulations, enforce or defend our policies or contract with you, respond to claims, or in response to a verified request relating to a government or criminal investigation or suspected fraud or illegal activity that may expose us, you,
or any other of our customers to legal liability; provided that, if any law enforcement agency requests your data, we will attempt
to redirect the law enforcement agency to request that data directly from you, and in such event, we may provide your basic
contact information to the law enforcement agency.
4. third parties involved in a legal proceeding, if they provide us with a court order or substantially similar legal procedure
requiring us to do so.
6 How long do we keep personal information?
We keep personal information for no longer than reasonably necessary for the given purpose for which your data is processed. We may retain personal information as required by applicable laws and regulations, as necessary to assist with any government and judicial investigations, to initiate or defend legal claims or for the purpose of civil, criminal or administrative proceedings. If none of the above grounds for us to keep your information apply, we will delete and dispose of it in a secure manner.
7. Access to personal information
A User is entitled in most circumstances to access his or her personal information that is held by Consolidated Travel. If, however, a User is refused access to his or her personal information, or some part of it, Consolidated Travel must give reasons to the User for that refusal.
Consolidated Travel may charge a fee to cover any costs that it reasonably incurs in providing access for a User to that personal information. A User will be provided access to his or her personal information within a reasonable time of making a request.
8. Updating personal information
A User who discovers that his or her personal information, to which he or she has been provided access by Consolidated Travel, is not accurate, complete or up-to-date, may request Consolidated Travel to correct the information.
If Consolidated Travel agrees that the User's personal information is not accurate, complete or up-to-date, Consolidated Travel will take reasonable steps to correct the information within a reasonable time of the request being made.
9. Security of Information
Consolidated Travel does everything that it considers is reasonably necessary to secure all of the personal information that it holds.
All of the information is stored on secure computer network servers which are located in premises controlled by Consolidated Travel.
Only authorised personnel at Consolidated Travel, who are fully aware of Consolidated Travel's privacy and other legal obligations in respect of the information and its use of the information, are able to access the information.
10. Contacting Consolidated Travel
- Privacy Officer
- Consolidated Travel Pty Ltd
- Level 7, 246 Bourke Street, Melbourne 3000
or send an email to:
All enquiries or concerns should be set out as fully and as clearly as possible, and the person making the enquiry or raising the concern should provide his or her own contact details.